Dudley residents will be able to voice their views on local issues at the next round of Community Forums which have been announced by the council.
The forums give people the chance to work together with local councillors and the police in a bid to come up with new ideas to tackle issues affecting the community.
Dudley Council will run the Community Forums between the 8th and 22nd January at venues across the borough.
Community groups will also be given the chance to bid for grants of up to £5,000 for projects or activities which benefit local people.
Cllr Patrick Harley, the leader of Dudley Council, said: “With the start of a new year, it’s a great time to get together with local communities to focus on our key priorities for the year ahead.
“Making decisions that are right for local people and the borough as a whole is key and that’s why we want to put local people at the heart of the decision-making process.
“It’s more important than ever before for people to come along and talk to us about any ideas or issues they have, big or small in their local area. Our doors are open and we’d love to see you there.”
The full details of the forums, which all get underway at 6.30pm are:
Monday 8th January
- Brierley Hill, Brockmoor, and Pensnett – Brockmoor Primary School (Brockmoor)
- Castle & Priory, St James, and St Thomas – St John’s Parish Hall (Dudley)
Wednesday 10th January
- Kingswinford North and Wall Heath – Dingle Community Centre (Kingswinford)
- Kingswinford South and Wordsley – Dingle Community Centre (Kingswinford)
- Norton, Pedmore, and Stourbridge East – Ham Dingle Primary School (Stourbridge)
- Wollaston and Stourbridge Town – Ham Dingle Primary School (Stourbridge)
Monday 15th January
- Belle Vale, Hayley Green, and Cradley South – Earls High School (Halesowen)
- Coseley East and Sedgley – Cotwall End Primary School (Sedgley)
Thursday 18th January
- Gornal, Upper Gornal, and Woodsetton – Upper Gornal Pensioners Club (Dudley)
- Amblecote, Cradley, and Wollescote – Thorns Primary School (Brierley Hill)
- Lye and Stourbridge North – Thorns Primary School (Brierley Hill)
Monday 22nd January
- Netherton, Woodside, and St Andrews – Quarry Bank Community Centre (Quarry Bank)
- Quarry Bank and Dudley Wood – Quarry Bank Community Centre (Quarry Bank)
- Halesowen South and Halesowen North – Leasowes High School (Halesowen)